Translation is a fascinating mystery.
My American friend Andrew went to Vietnam and started cleaning up trash and became a celebrity there. As I read the translated stories about him, I discovered some very enjoyable side effects of translation.
Artifacts from a Google translated article about a good guy who went to Vietnam from America.
- Foreign boy scavenging around bushes, grass miles every afternoon.
- Andrew J Smith is the same American.
- The first impression of this young American was the skin and the friendly smile on the lips.
- The beautiful act of the guy made many people appreciate and support.
- Rubbish houses
- Clean toilet hand to handle
- Sharing his “jail and junk” action